I HAVE RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST, UNBIASED REVIEW!
VIDEO REVIEW AT END OF POST
Well without any doubt, The Old Norse products have proven their worth and so I approach this enjoying the balm but really just evaluating the Norwegian Fir scent.
The base is a blend of
- Unrefined Organic Shea Butter
- Jojoba Oil
- Argan Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Apricot Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Vitamin E
And I cannot fault this balm in any way!
The Consistency is just over a medium firmness and the blend is smooth with no graininess at all and the results are exactly what you want from a good balm and this is a bloody good balm.
The Norwegian Fir is a scent blend of
- Cold Pressed Lemon Essential Oil
- Fir Needle Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
And going from the Storm Breaker balm, this one is the opposite as it is subtle. The well blended scent is fresh and is a gentle blend of the woodsy Fir with the perfectly paired citrus and floral Lemon & Lavender, nothing to dislike here.
This is how scents should be blended!
I am giving it the Golden Beard Award and not going the extra step of the Superior version as it is good but it hasn’t got that extra special WOW that the Storm Breaker had but this is still a perfect score.
The Norwegian Fir Beard Balm is available in a 60g screw top tin costing £13.99or 15g for £5.99 from The Old Norse website.
Also available in
- Heritage – Lemon, Patchouli & Bergamot
- Merchants Origin – Lime, Mandarin & Frankincense
- Winter Nights – Peppermint, Ylang Ylang,OI & Juniper Berry
- Dawn – Orange, Ylang Ylang & Cinnamon
- Storm Breaker – Coffee & Vanilla
- Hunters – Bergamot, Sage & Cedarwood
- Glacial Fjord – Grapefruit & Sandalwood