I HAVE RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST, UNBIASED REVIEW
VIDEO REVIEW AT END OF POST
Nope, this cannot be possible, I love this scent and yet it contains Clove!
Yes the Mariner Jack Odyssey is a scent blend of
When I received the balms from Mariner Jack, I opened up the tin of Odyssey and had a sneaky pre use smell and wow.
As brand owner and creator Dave describes it, it is akin to an old school aftershave but more subtle and it is very good, even Mrs R likes this one.
And yet it contains Clove!
I have said it before, I will say it again, the scent blending seems to be the hardest part of these products or that is what I think and not all brands get it spot on but Mariner Jack is one of the ones that does.
The base for this balm is a blend of
- Shea Butter
- Argan Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Jojoba Oil
A small amount of this perfectly smooth balm is easily worked into my beard and doesn’t leave any greasiness and it is everything you would want from a balm and then some!
And so I have no qualms in giving it the highest score as this brands branding is just beautiful, the product is perfect and that Odyssey scent is spot on, yep even with clove!!!
The Odyssey balm is available in 30ml for £12.45 or 60ml for £23.95 from the Mariner Jack website.
The balms are also available as;
- Plain Sailing – Unscented
- Navigator – Spearmint, Sweet Orange & Lime
- Anchor – Frankincense, Black Pepper & Ylang – review
- Cargo – Sandalwood & Bergamot
- Spice Trade – Cinnamon Leaf & Sweet Orange
- Newfoundland – Neroli, Patchouli & Lime
- Libertalia – Sandalwood, Patchouli & Leather – review
- Privateer – Tobacco & Vanilla – review
- Captains Charge – Sandalwood, Frankincense & Cypress – review
- Port Royale – Citrus Fruits, Cardamom & Saffron
- Admiral’s Blend – Rich Coffee, Walnut & Cocoa – review