Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/aussiepa/public_html/satonmybutt.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/product-review/includes/helper-functions.php on line 210
Balbo Beard Co who are well known for their high quality beard care products also have a tattoo balm, Condition-Ink.
Many of the bearded guys also love their tattoos and we all want our tattoos to look good, but over time they lose tht vibrancy.
Our skin is the canvas for our tattoos and it is important to keep it in good condition and by doing so the tattoos will look sharper and maintain some of that vibrancy!
The Condition-Ink is made from all natural ingredients chosen for their various benefits which are as explained on the website;
- Organic Shea Butter – A natural anti-inflammatory and helps to protect the skins natural oils
- Capuacu Butter – A great skin hydrator
- Hemp Seed Oil – Anti-inflammatory and adds a protective barrier to the skin
- Jojoba Oil – Soothes irritated skin
- Coconut Oil – Acts as an anti-bacterial shield
- Arnica Oil – Accelerates the healing process (amongst many, many other benefits
- Lavender Essential Oil – Aids healing
The Condition-Ink is so smooth, but that didn’t suprise me as I have used many of the Balbo Beard Co balms.
It doesn’t really have a noticeable Lavender scent and so I think it was chosen more for its healing properties rather than its scent.
I only have the one tattoo (financial reasons) but I have been very impressed with the results, that is when I have got my hands on it as my daughter who has over 30 tattoos loves this product.
And that for me is enough to say that this is a good product!
It costs £9.99 for 30ml from the website.
This product was sent to me for review!