The Balm House Citrus Nefarious Beard Oil is my favourite out of the 5 that I have used so far.
A fresh and citrus scent that is a blend of Grapefruit, Lime, Orange & Lemon essential oils and it is not a punchy scent but it isn’t subtle either, it sits actually at a very nice level.
I am always fond of the citrus scents and this isn’t an exception, I am unsure on the name though as ‘nefarious’ means criminal or wicked and this oil is definitely neither criminal nor wicked!
The base for this and all of the balm House oils is a blend of eight yes eight carrier oils that are Jojoba Seed, Argan, Sweet Almond, Grapeseed, Apricot Kernel, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Hemp Seed Oil & Vitamin E Oil and it is a light golden oil that works into the beard hair really easily and without a doubt it has left my beard feeling softer and given it a slight sheen without it feeling oily or greasy.
The Balm House Citrus Nefarious Beard Oil comes in a 30ml (1fl oz) glass bottle with glass dropper and childproof lid and costs £12.99 with free postage from the website.
The oils are also available as;
- Orphic Forest – Sandalwood, Rosewood, Cedarwood & Pine Needle
- Citron Provocateur – Grapefruit, Orange, Black Pepper & Cinnamon Leaf
- Morning Dew – a minty peppermint base mixed with the zesty quality of citrus
- Autumn Spice – Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Black Pepper & Cinnamon Leaf
- Original Balm House – Unscented
The six beard oils are also available as a sample pack of 5ml bottles for £8.50 from the website.