Merry Band Beard Oil ‘Cloudy North’ has once again proven that the brand consistently produces amazing beard oils.
The scent is a blend of Lemon, Scots Pine, Marjoram, Geranium and Rosemary, the scent is fresh, floral and soft and it resulted in a “oh I like that” from my wife and not many scents get her approval!
The scent is also long lasting and I was catching small amounts of it coming up off of my beard all day.
The base for this scent is Grapeseed Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba & Vitamin E, a clear oil with a thin to medium consistency that leaves your beard feeling softer and looking rather good, even if I do say so myself. Of course these oils aren’t just for the benefit of your beard hair, they will also help to stop dry skin and beard itch and also help to promote strong and healthy beard growth.
Merry Band Beard Oil ‘Cloudy North’ is created by Tom Rowlinson in Yorkshire and is made in small batches, I have always sung the praises of the small artisanal beard care oils, the quality is often far better than the large manufacturing companies produce.
The Oil is available in two sizes, a 10ml for £6.99 and 30ml for £13.99 from their Etsy shop, the only thing I would change is the dripper stop as I find them frustratingly slow and end up just removing them.
The Merry Band Beard oils are also available as
- Fresh & Zingy – Lime, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Rosemary & Lavender
- Warm & Spicy – Clary Sage, Frankincense, Scotts Pine, Sweet Orange & Lavender
- Bold & Crisp – Cedarwood, Peppermint, Geranium, Rosemary & Lavender
- Bay Rum – Lime, Ginger, West Indies Bay, Cinnamon & Amayris
- Rustic Charm – Tobacco, Neroli, Scots Pine, Grapefruit & Amayris
- Captain Shaddock’s Forbidden Fruit – Rosewood, Grapefruit, Frankincense, Cedarwood & Rosemary
- Pine Forest – Rosewood, Scots Pine, Marjoram & Black Pepper
Tom Rowlinson also owns a brand called Porth Mokum that sells a range of T Shirts, money clips, Hip flasks and tin mug.