With a scent of Sweet orange, Wild honey, Clove & Cinnamon, The Bearded Rapscallion ‘The Racketeer’ Beard Balm has managed to convince me that Clove can actually be okay in beard care when blended well, in fact, I will go as far as to say that I like the Clove scent in this balm!
The sweet scent of the honey is perfect and the Clove and the Cinnamon are the perfect companions and the Sweet Orange is very subtle. This is a very nice scent, it’s not too strong and not too timid either, what I like is that the scent is very unique and well thought out.
The balm has a creamy medium consistency and it is easy to scoop out of the jar, a quick rub of the palms and The Bearded Rapscallion ‘The Racketeer’ Beard Balm is ready to be worked into your beard. You don’t need very much to get a good result and the balm is easily worked into the beard hair and doesn’t leave the beard feeling greasy, in fact the beard hair feels softer and the balm gives a slight hold to the beard keeping the stray hairs in check.
The Bearded Rapscallion ‘The Racketeer’ Beard Balm is the last of the products to be tested from this brand and I have enjoyed testing them. They are amazing products and couple that with The Bearded Rapscallion branding and I think this new brand will do extremely well.
The balm is made up from;
- Soil Association Certified, Unrefined Organic Shea Butter – For conditioning and adding thickness to your beard, while moisturising the skin beneath.
- Natures Finest Organic Beeswax – Locks in moisture to your beard, while adding hold to a well groomed beard.
- Premium Pressed Argan Oil – Packed with Vitamins and Antioxidants. It conditions hair making it more manageable, while boosting cell production which promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Golden Jojoba Oil – For its antibacterial properties, which help control bacteria in the hair follicles. Promoting healthy hair growth and relieving itchiness and dryness of the skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil – An excellent source of Omega 6 a vital ingredient for hair growth, it both stimulates growth and nourishes hair, assisting in keratin production which gives thicker, stronger, and healthier beard
- Sweet Almond Oil – Packed with Vitamin E and Zinc which helps promote growth, for a long and healthy beard.
- Vitamin E – Promotes the circulation of blood to the hair follicles.
The Bearded Rapscallion ‘The Racketeer’ Beard Balm is available in two sizes and comes in a glass jar with a screw top lid. The 30ml is £8.50 and the 60ml is £16 from the website.
The Bearded Rapscallion beard balms are also available as;
- The Bootlegger – Black Pepper, Benzoin, Clove, Cinnamon & Lime
- The Loveable Rogue – Sweet orange & Vanilla
- The Jolly Rascal – Frankincense, May Chang & Cardamon
- The Silken Scallywag – Cypres, Bergamot & Vanilla
- The Peaky Blinder – Tangerine, Vanilla & Spearmint
- The Charlatan – Cedar Wood, Lime & Lemongrass
- The Mundane Misfit – Unscented
The Bearded Rapscallion
Has been created by Tim and his better half Karen, who both had been making products for themselves for some time and thought it was time to bring you a selection of the highest quality natural products. Both of us share a passion to create premium quality products. All our products are hand made, in small batches, by ourselves. Selecting only the finest Ingredients.
Here at The Bearded Rapscallion we are animal lovers and guarantee that our products are tested on us and not animals.