I HAVE RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST, UNBIASED REVIEW
VIDEO REVIEW AT END OF POST
I have been using a Muscle Relief Warming Gel from Polish based Reakiro that contains 500 mg CBD.
Now I am not sure what part the CBD plays in this, but the gel has been very helpful and has without a doubt eased the muscular pains that I get.
Its highlighted ingredients are;
- Full Spectrum CBD is an effective antioxidant which slows the aging process of your skin, allowing your skin looks fresh and restful.
- Arnica in combination with menthol – this cooling essential oil is used for bruises, aches, sprains, joint pain, muscle soreness and muscle spasms.
- Rosemary Essential Oil is known to reduce pain and inflammation, and strengthen the immune system.
- Vanillyl Butyl Ether (VBE) brings milder warming, a long lasting effect for personal care applications, also enhances microcirculations.
- Camphor is used to relieve pain and reduce itching, increasing local blood flow.
- Piper Nigrum Oil (Black Pepper) that helps absorption and bioavailability.
- Ginger Essential Oil soothes redness, eliminates bacteria and restores colour and radiance to a dull complexion.
I have used it on my legs as I get a lot of muscle pain in my legs as well as the joint pains and it has really helped to ease that pain, but I have been lately getting very painful arms, shoulders and chest as spring has arrived and I have been in the garden and its a beast of a push in my wheelchair as it is very lumpy and bumpy.
I have actually felt more like someone has taken a baseball bat to my arms as due to an undiagnosed issue, my pain tends to be a lot higher than it should.
This Muscle Relief Warming Gel has been amazing!
The 100ml bottle has a pump dispenser and the gel has a yellow/buff colour and is easily worked into the skin.
It isn’t a harsh heat like you get from some of the products like Deep Heat, it is a very gentle warmth and last night in particular my arms were very painful and so I rubbed in a pumps worth into each arm that also covered my chest on that side and my shoulder.
This morning the ache is down to being negligible!
I am not sure what part the CBD has to play in that but it is said to help by interacting with nearby cannabinoid receptors in the skin.
So the point of a review is to judge how good a product is in doing the job for which it is designed and I can say without a doubt that the Muscle Relief Warming Gel with CBD from Reakiro definitely works!
The 100ml bottle of Muscle Relief Warming Gel with CBD costs 39.99€ from the Reakiro website.