Palmer’s Peculiarities Bohemian Beard Oil is a small batch, all natural beard oil that is hand-made in East London.
The brand produces vegan friendly beard care products and has six scents and one unscented oil in the range.
Bohemian has a scent blend of Patchouli, Sandalwood, Lemon, Geranium & Tea Tree essential oils and I love it!
It is beautifully floral, sweet and very slightly smoky and it has been blended absolutely perfectly.
The base for the oil is Jojoba, Grapeseed and Vitamin E and it has left my beard feeling damn good, it feels soft, looks good and I am very happy with the results.
Of course, please don’t be put off by the ‘vegan friendly’ if you aren’t vegan, I know this happens but it makes no difference!
The 30ml Palmers Peculiarities Bohemian Beard Oil comes with a glass dropper to dispense the oil and costs £12.99 from the Etsy Shop.
The Beard oils are also available as;
- Wanderlust – Coriander Seed, Vetivert, Cedar, Pimento Berry & Black Pepper *
- G&B – Juniper, Lime, & Sandalwood *
- Norse God – Sandalwood, Orange, Fir & Black Pepper *
- Naked – Unscented *
- Morning Wood – Fir Oil, Vetivert, Cypress & Spearmint *
- Peculiarity No.1 – Bergamot, Patchouli, Cedar, Black Pepper & Lime *
* All of the oils also contain Tea Tree Oil