The Bearded Rapscallion ‘The Loveable Rogue’ Beard Oil has only furthered my love of this brand, I love beard care products with a citrus scent and so the Sweet Orange and Vanilla scent of this oil has added the cherry on top of the bearded cake.
So I guess it is no surprise that I awarded this beard oil the Golden Beard Award, first off the branding is first class and that is backed up by the product inside their bottles and jars. The Bearded Rapscallion is a brand that wont disappoint!
As I said The Bearded Rapscallion ‘The Loveable Rogue’ Beard Oil is a Sweet Orange and Vanilla scented oil that is balanced perfectly, all too often oils aren’t blended like this and you get a smack of one oil that drowns out the rest, but here the Sweet Orange and the Creamy scented Vanilla are working in harmony.
This scent is blended into a base of Sweet Almond, Argan, Jojoba, Hemp Seed and Vitamin E carrier oils that is easily absorbed into the beard hair and left my beard feeling soft and looking good.
This what The Bearded Rapscallion says about the carrier oils used in this beard oil;
- Premium Pressed Argan Oil – Packed with vitamins and antioxidants it hydrates and softens the skin. If that wasn’t enough it Conditions your beard making it more manageable, whilst boosting cell production which promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Golden Jojoba Oil – For its antibacterial properties, which can help control bacteria in the hair follicles. Promoting healthy hair growth and relieving itchiness and dryness of the skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil – An excellent source of Omega 6 a vital ingredient for hair growth, it both stimulates growth and nourishes hair, assisting in keratin production which gives thicker, stronger, and healthier beard.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Packed with Vitamin E and Zinc which can help promote growth, for a long and healthy beard.
- Vitamin E – Promotes the circulation of blood to the hair follicles.
The Bearded Rapscallion ‘The Loveable Rogue’ Beard Oil is available in two sizes, the 10ml is £8.00 and the 30ml £16 and both come in a glass bottle with a glass dropper to dispense the oil.
The Bearded Rapscallion beard oils are also available as;
- The Bootlegger – Black Pepper, Benzoin, Clove, Cinnamon & Lime
- The Racketeer – Sweet orange, Wild honey, Clove & Cinnamon.
- The Jolly Rascal – Frankincense, May Chang & Cardamon
- The Silken Scallywag – Cypres, Bergamot & Vanilla
- The Peaky Blinder – Tangerine, Vanilla & Spearmint
- The Charlatan – Cedar Wood, Lime & Lemongrass
- The Mundane Misfit – Unscented
The Bearded Rapscallion ‘About Us‘
Has been created by Tim and his better half Karen, who both had been making products for themselves for some time and thought it was time to bring you a selection of the highest quality natural products. Both of us share a passion to create premium quality products. All our products are hand-made, in small batches, by ourselves. Selecting only the finest Ingredients.
Here at The Bearded Rapscallion we are animal lovers and guarantee that our products are tested on us and not animals.
Our logo was designed for us by the awesomely talented artist Quyen Dinh of Parlour Tattoo Prints. We have been a fan of her work for a long time, owning many of her prints. We were stoked when she agreed to do our logo for us. So Quyen to you we give great thanks. If you like our logo we suggest you check out her other work here.
You can keep up to date with The Bearded Rapscallion on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter